• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Has this ever happened to you?

SN06

Active Member
#1
All of a sudden, every single little mistake I've done in my life crosses my mind. "Do you remember that one time you got mad at your pet and screamed to it and now your pet is dead? (Not because of the scream, years later). "Do you remember that one time you were very hurtful towards (relative here) and now you'll never be able to say you're sorry cuz they're gone?". "What if you had chosen not to move to another state 10 years ago, maybe you'd not be ruined financially now?"

etc etc etc.

I've been also having weird dreams, where I talk to and say goodbye to people from my past (e.g. high school ex girlfriend, former best friend from college, etc). I feel so odd.
 

Aves

Well-Known Member
#2
Yeah I do this a lot ( since childhood) , I’ve always put it down to anxiety. For me, it fluctuates, so sometimes I can have these thoughts constantly and then other times they don’t seem to be as frequent. I guess it depends on my mental state at the time.

I have weird dreams too, a recurring one is where I’m back at school but I’m the age I am now and I have to retake my exams but I keep not wanting to go in because I’m 35 and everyone in the dream thinks it’s totally normal that I should be going back to school with 16 year olds :D very strange.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top