Hate is a strong word.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ButterflyEffect, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yah, it is, a really strong word. It's perfect. I hate myself. I want to kill myself so badly. I was on the bus today thinking about electrocuting myself in the bath tonight. Depressing I know. But I can the. Be happy, I think.
  2. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I see you joined the forum just this month. Give us a while longer and see if we can make you feel less hate :)
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I agree with snarrylover. So many of us feel the same way. Those who do not, used to feel this way. So you are not alone !! Please keep posting. :flowers:
  4. i was extremely disaccociated by the title of this thread :(
  5. I have hated myself since 2009. I had an old account on here. I still couldn't like myself so I tried to kill myself. I'm sad that it didn't work because now I can't try again because it will hurt the people I love.it scares me how much I hate myself. It scares me so much because I know that I have to keep on living with so much self loathing. It's exhausting. I can't stand it. I wish I had no family or friends or a boyfriend. If I didn't have them, I would be dead, happy for once. It's all I want.
  6. i'm disacoiated by this thread i dont care what mods believe i know the truth
  7. and i'm disaccioated dont like triggering threads especially when no moderator removes them
  8. seems to be alot of triggering thread titles before i've gone into chat room thats all sorry
  9. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

sorry but i see a contradiction in there. u just implied you want to be happy, right? ['happy for once'] which means you do not fully hate yourself [great progress in my opinion, not trying to belittle you, sorry if that looks like it]. how do you know you'd be any happier dead? that's a very very veeeeeery extremely unreliable theory. just to point that out.
    and also, i think it's absolutely great that you have people to live for, that's a wonderful thing.
    and yea well sadly i'm also acquainted with the 'self-hate' stuff so i do get your point, tho in the end it's going to not only hurt you, but also everyone who cares even a little bit about you. that's the sad part.
    tho, from my own example, in time, you juuuuuust might become to gradually hate yourself a bit less, to come to more or less accept yourself as you are [even tho that's hella hard at times, and the last thing you might want to hear right now]. we all have our 'bad sides', and i'm not saying you shudn't try to improve, but not accepting yourself because you have not yet gotten to improve, is only going to stop the chance of you improving altogether. so in that sense, hating yourself is the least productive way of trying to put your life together.
    hope that made any sense
  10. It does yeah. I'm just in very bad situations right now. Last night (when I wrote this thread) I was breaking down. I was panicking and alone. My panic and depression and everything that was wrong with me got the better of me. I have a fair few disorders. It's a lot to handle at 17. I just want to be okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.