hated

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sakuragirl, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

Well i slept last night and the nightmares returned. I need to never sleep again. I cant do this why cant i just be happy? Sometimes I just want to tell everyone what has happened to me but its so crazy i doubt anyone would believe me. I haven't had a drink in a week which is supposed to be good but thats how i sleep so i don't dream. Let me rephrase thats how i gain unconsciousness. The worst thing is I have something so wonderful in my life that I can't look past the bad and see it. I'm close to doing something but I promised my angel I wouldn't.

I feel hated by the world.

2. sakuragirl

really dont care anymore....cant do this....today is not a good day and i feel so lonely yet i cant let anyone in....screw life:depressed

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Think about the promise you made, think about those who are dear to you. You feel hated but you are not.

4. sakuragirl

want the tears to stop but they wont. Everywhere I go I feel shunned, an outcast, I try and be nice and get ignored. I am repulsive.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Your not repulsive or else I wouldn't of spoken to you on the chat. Your current feelings are making you feel this way.

6. leftoutsidealone

leftoutsidealone Well-Known Member

if you feel hated by the world, hate it back! that's the only thing that brings me out again and again. I clench my teeth and tell out loud that I won't let them have their way. I use the power of hatred to keep going.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  7. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

People don't appreciate things. There's so many films and books I love that nobody has heard of, I walk in the woods and look at the plants and animals which most people never go to see. So many good things get overlooked, just like so many good people go un-noticed or are ignored.

People don't appreciate your efforts to be nice and yet they probably think some crap soap opera on TV is wonderful? I can't be angry towards them, I just pity them. Whether people love you or hate you, comfort you or ignore you, it is not about who you are, it is about who they are.

8. sakuragirl

I understand that I am not important I just wanted to try and bring something nice to someones life.

I currently live to make others happy even though it destroys me each and every day. My life is unimportant and I get that I am a toy for others to torture to hurt and to eventually kill. I only look forward to that last day.

9. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: we don't hate you here

and for whoever hates you, it's their loss!! you are amazing. you can do this.

it doesn't matter what they think.
    this is all about you.

So just be yourself, and love yourself!!!

-Rachel:hug:

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I'm not saying you're not important. Let's say I was an animal, if I was a kitten, everyone would say "Aww I'm so sweet and cute" etc. If I was a slug, people would go "What a horrible nasty creature kill it". But I look at a slug and think it's a wonderful creature, (I would add 'and then I kill it' but I guess that's a bad joke). How a creature like a slug or a kitten is perceived is nothing to do with the animal themselves, but says a lot about the person perceiving them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  11. sakuragirl

just having a rough day sorry for the vent

12. sakuragirl

I think I want to start to talk about it. The only person I have told everything, well almost everything is Angel. But after he cut me down I dont want to bother him anymore its why I came back.

The main question is why does God hate me? I think thats why I feel everyone hates me because God has punished me since I was 6 wks old. If he hates me then everyone else has a right to.

13. sakuragirl

So I have to vent, no need to reply but getting told I dont stereotype males and me just being honest and getting it thrown in my fucking face.....let me tell you why i stereotype males.

type 1 - gay/feminine/passive = nice

type2 - straight/feminine/passive = nice

type3 - 95 % of men in my life, rapists, beaters, abusers, liars, scum, pedophiles

so tell me why the fuck should i not hate men

14. Anime-Zodiac

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems like you've had some bad experiences with men.
    Also I noticed a key word in your post being "in your life". So it seems that you've been unfortunate to meet men who haven't been nice to you.

Ziggy, you make a very good point on how it can be about how people perceive things which then dictates there actions to another.

15. sakuragirl

mystic, your right about all the men that i have met....but it does screw with my perceptions

16. leftoutsidealone

leftoutsidealone Well-Known Member

never met a man to be nice to me either - starting from before my birth already

17. sakuragirl

not only did I have the drama with the car yesterday I got to see the pysch doc and her thing was that i am depressed and been chronically abused by men. Then she told me that me thinking I deserved it was normal in my situation...I take it I should have stuck with my ex till he killed me then. If she meets me for an hour and says that I am hated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.