Headaches, vision problems and Mania

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Beka, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I don't really know where to stick this so I'm going put it in here..

Quite a bit lately I've felt a bit more manic with my BPD, just like, I have to do something. I cannot sit still. Even if it's cracking m knuckles to pacing rooms.

Combined with this I keep getting headaches on the left side and my vision will "shake".

Has anyone had experience with this??

Or does anyone know why I keep getting long periods of feeling manic? Because before they've always been really short, a few hours.

Anyone have any ideas why that's increasing?
    To try and get it out of my system I keep messing everything up and then tiding it again and let's face it, that's not working like it usually does.

With me being manic like this, it usually comes with a very spontaneous urge to sh and I can't have that happen again.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Sorry, Beka, I just saw this. Are you still suffering ? It sounds SO painful. I do not have mania. Nor do I have BPD. I wish I had some great ideas. But the best I can think of is to hopefully get the right medication to help. Because it does sound so difficult. I do not know if you have been told this. If so, I will remind you. We are not our disorder. So who you are and what is happening are very different things. Amazing and good people can suffer with very painful stuff. So I just wanted to offer that to you. i do not know why. Perhaps maybe I think you might need to hear it?? Well, dont we all? Sending light and safe hugs if you would like.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry for this simple question, but have you got your eyes tested? If not get them tested, the pain could be tension headaches or your vision, I have BPD but not mania. To be honest I would not be so quick to relate the vision problems with the mental heath issues unless you think it is medicine related but to be fair I don't know enough about bipolar to say for sure. You should definitely get a check up at the doctors 'cos while eye problems can be many things , the dizziness could be vertigo.

Keep us updted hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.