Hello everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merlin123

Hi, I accidentally came accross this forums a few days ago when I was looking for painless ways to die, kinda silly of me because google won't show actual links of that. I didn't know a site like this existed and I'm going through a really bad time so I thought of joining. I'm feeling a bit better today but I'm very emotionally unstable. I'll try to get more familiar with the forums these days, nice to meet you all

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a hard time. We are here to listen if you feel like opening up more. It is nice to meet you as well. :)

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
merlin123, Welcome to the forum glad you are here, I made a couple replies about painless ways to die a week or 2 or more ago, I knew that there was people searching for that too on goolgle since I did too awhile bake

We have more emotions than most any other animal that is what gives us out greatest strength but also our greatest weekness.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
merlin123, Welcome to the forum glad you are here, I made a couple replies about painless ways to die a week or 2 or more ago, I knew that there was people searching for that too on goolgle since I did too awhile bake

We have more emotions than most any other animal that is what gives us out greatest strength but also our greatest weekness.
There is no real painless ways to die I wrote in another post the body will fight to stay alive. There are painless ways to live to some effect and that takes a lot to do and there is a big struggle with the mind in that area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00