Hello, Im crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I need to talk to someone or some people about whats going on right now because Im so close to just losing myself its unreal.

I sometimes see into another dimension or another plain or whatever ( i dont know what to call it really). Its a place where our world is being constructed. Its just like a building site that noone can see, except i can sometimes. There are these beings that run around with curtains and lights. Its really hard to explain, im probably crazy. Ive noticed that recently a lot of the work they are doing is concentrated on covering everything with curtains, and whenever i do enter that place, i get easily covered in the curtains they are moving around. They pile on top of me. These being seem unaware of me.

Read this back and it doesnt make any sense i know. I just dont know what to do anymore. Just need to talk some things through with people and hope you people dont mind a nutter doing that.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome to SF, We are more than happy to help you, please tell us more about your situation and you are not a nutter!! Don't be bold and say that :P You have found a good and supportive community here that will see you through the good and the bad! Good luck with everything =)

HappilyEverAfter

Welcome!

Have you heard the quote from Alice in Wonderland? "Have I gone mad?", "I'm afraid so, you're entirely bonkers, but I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are".

I've never heard of the other dimension that you're describing, but it sounds interesting. I can relate somewhat to it - sometimes I'm at another "level" which this world don't have access to. I'm not from here, I'm from a place far away. That's why I have such a hard time functioning in this world. Sorry, I got off-topic rambling about myself. Excuse me. But it's nice to have you here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00