Hello, I'm New Here

Blythe

Public Access
Hi everyone, I'm Blythe. This is my first time posting here and I'm nervous about it, so sorry if I seem awkward. I'm very depressed and considering suicide, so I'm here in the hopes that I can get some advice for those issues.

MisterBGone

✅ Dancer
SF Supporter
Hi @Blythe ,

Hope we can help! Lots of good people around. Check us out, and see if you have any questions... There's a chat as well, though as long as i've been here (to the best of my knowledge) I've never actually been in there! But I hear, or have heard good things, if that (style) floats your boat- :^)

Mr. b~

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm glad you found SF. There are a lot of great people here who are understanding and want to listen and talk. Feel free to join the chat room anytime. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. Just know you're not alone. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

KindaOtiose

Hi @Blythe, welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you here. Don't worry, you don't seem awkward, and it's natural to be nervous, although there is nothing to be nervous about. I'm sure there will be people who can give you some advice. When you feel comfortable, maybe you can create a longer post, detailing the situation you are in, and what's making you feel so bad at the moment.

I hope you can keep yourself safe. *brohug

Javier

Hello, @Blythe. Welcome to the forum. I hope you can find sime relief here. Don't worry, that feeling is going to fade away very soon, you just need to post a little more.

Daphna

Ninja of light
Hi everyone, I'm Blythe. This is my first time posting here and I'm nervous about it, so sorry if I seem awkward. I'm very depressed and considering suicide, so I'm here in the hopes that I can get some advice for those issues.
Just seen this. Welcome to SF

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00