Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deliberated over signing up for a few days since finding this site, but I'm glad I've stepped over the threshold.

A short history of myself - I have battled mental health problems for nearly 32 years, mostly anxiety/panic disorder but reactive depression thrown in for good measure. Currently taking medication and used to self medicate with alcohol but very seldom drink now. I've had episodes of suicide ideation and one attempt a good few years ago now.

Anyway, I suppose that will do for now. Hopefully I can offer a listening ear while making some friends...

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to SF. It sounds to me like you will be in demand here if you can listen whilst people get stuff off their chests. You will more than likely have some great life experiences to pass on as well, which is always appreciated.

Glad you found your way here and look forward to seeing more of you around the place. Its a slightly dysfunctional family, a somewhat suicidal community, but man, can we support each other like nowhere else on this weird and wonderful world of the internet.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello & welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are suffering so much, hopefully we can help to ease your mental pain and anguish. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00