Discussion in 'Welcome' started by binbomsj, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. binbomsj

binbomsj Member

Hello, my name's Elon and I am an 18 year old boy. I wouldn't consider myself very suicidal, yet I think I really need some help, and for a reason that would take to long to explain, I cannot yet seek any professional help. I will try to elaborate in a further post in the "crisis forum".
    As horrible as it sounds, I think the reason I joined is to see if there were others who felt like me, perhaps a forum where I could fit in, and if this is a far too superficial reason, please tell me!
  2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

Hi Elon, Welcome
    altough the name of the site is suicideforum i do believe there are enough people here who do not have suicidal thoughts or do not have them anymore but still are strugling with problems.you will most likely be able to find some soulmates in here.
    good luck and looking forward to hear your story
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Elon, welcome.
    Your reason for joining doesn't sound horrible, we're all here for the same reasons, I hope you feel that you do fit in :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome you will find lots of supportive people here and i am sure you will fit in just fine. take care.
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf, i hope you'll find comfort and friendship here.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There's nothing wrong with your reason for joining SF. :) I hope you find support here!
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! As the others have said you will find support and friends here.. Take Care!!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Elon. Your reason for being here is much like many of our members. I am glad you found us and chose to join. Keep posting. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.