helloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i never really thought of going on a forum or anything but i just didnt know what else to do. Im 17, i cant remember every being happy about myself, i feel useless and pathetic. The world just feels like a horrible place, where everythings rotten and evil and i dont want to be a part of it. I cant even talk to people, i feel so different from them like my thoughts are in different place and so am i. I think the only reason im still here is because of my friends, but i can barely even talk to them now and i feel them slipping away from me. I dont blame them, i dont even like being with me, but it just makes me want to leave so much more.. Everything just bad really fast and i didnt have time to realize it like i have before, but now i dont know whats wrong with me. I dont understand my feelings anymore, sometimes it feels like i just dont have any at all. I dont know what or who id be if i wasnt depressed, id just be nothing. Its the only emotion i have that feels real. It kinda scares me.. I think i just want help cause i really cant do this anymore...

jimk

Staff Alumni
hello lisbeth and welcome to SF's... fact that you are here is more than enuf for me.. takes a need and desire on your part..well we will talk to you hon.. if your depression is crushing perhaps some talk to a psychiatrist adn therapist might be in order for you.. some ppl's body chemicals are out of balance and some anitdepressant meds can really help this for you.. i know of what i speak as been fighting the same beast forever and some remeron and trazodone helps for most of each day.. now that you are here please look around some at all the forums and posts and attempt to get a bit more confortable with us.. would like to hear from you some more..tc, jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00