Help!Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young suicider

I'm suffering from depression related anxiety and need some help on how to make it a little less worse with baseball season coming along.I can't do baseball with half a breath.

PandorasToybox

Hi :smile:

Are you required to play baseball? Or is it because others you know are playing baseball & you dont feel included? (I'll admit I am HORRIBLE at baseball..something about a solid object being tossed around at high speeds doesnt seem smart nor safe to me!)

I know when my anxiety hits I try listening to music and/or finding something to occupy me (ie. hobbie, reading, school work, going out w/ friends).

Young suicider

Baseball is my life I know everything about it,but mostly because I gave up football because anxiety and if I try to quit baseball my parents might find out my secret

Young suicider

well it's always nice to be able to run 30 feet and not almost pass out because you can't breath.Im an amzing outfielder and me crushed to have to give it up because of Anxiety

PandorasToybox

Then I dont think you should give up :smile: I think what you need is to find a way to cope with the anxiety. When you find a way to cope you'll be happy you didnt stop doing what you loved.
I ride horses as both a career & passion & anxiety still plagues me everytime I enter the show ring, & even during practice.But with the right method I found a way to work past it. It probably will never go away but you can beat it! You just need to step back & figure a way to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00