• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Help me I need to talk to someone

zuzu

Well-Known Member
#21
Hi I am feeling extremely lonely and bored I cannot handle anymore, I need help I am from Canada I need help in person if I do not have now I will be dead very soon. I am extremely tired, I do not want to live anymore I lost everything including myself. The only thing can help is have someone with me without that I am nothing and I will be dead very soon
 
#22
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Hugs Zuzu.

I'm not sure where you could find help in person in Canada. The only thing I can think of would be to call 211, though you probably already know about that.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top