Help me out

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Yoyogirl86, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Hi All

I was wondering if you can help me, I am currently a little stuck with my anxiety. As I have been avoiding a few activities that I do regularly and I am not sure if it's bad or not. I am also dyspraxic, so I have to think about things that normal people would take for granted such as balancing on two feet, not burning myself with coffee etc. Then there's the usual worries of daily life to think about and cope with and plus this horrible of group people that are making my life hell. So on my days off i don't want to see/hear a soul or face the outside world.

Can anyone help me? I do have activities i do to keep myself occupied so it's not really about doing more activities?

I haven't been to the art group in three weeks simply because I don't want to face the girl and her mates and plus i have found more interesting things to do on my mac such as chat to friends online and write my blog and story.

Physically however i noticed my muscles are constantly tense like i am holding a heavy rucksack and I am scrunching my feet up a lot (like giving myself cramp) and my appetite is really high, I eat like a horse and I am often having periods of zoning out. However my mood is pretty okay and really even.

2. Asdlax

Asdlax INFJ 1w2

Hello there,

Have you tried stretching your body? Ideally before bed and in the morning.

Do you normally sit for a long period of time, by any chance? If so, I suggest getting up to walk and stretch every hour.

Bath in the sunlight for at least 15 minutes a day. Even better, you can take a stroll around the neighbourhood while you're at it.

Drink a plenty of water. The suggested intake of water is at least 8 glasses daily.

These are just little tips that may or may not help. But water will definitely bring a lot of health benefits to your body in general. You can start with two cups if you are new to this and add a cup per day. Healthier lifestyle does make a difference.

I can listen and give you a bit of my time and words. But I can't cure your anxiety. Nor can I diagnose the discomfort you are experiencing. Depending on how much it affects your daily life, you might want to seek professional help and get them treated.

I hope you'll feel better soon!

betteroffunknown likes this.
  3. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Well I do all things you suggested anyway they become part of my daily life, i make sure that i walk home from town avoid doing sedentary things for long periods, get up and stretch move about, walk upstairs etc but it depends on what i am up to. I drink water and cups tea and fast twice a week on the 5:2 i do everything that i am required to do to keep my anxiety and depression symptoms at bay yet they still play up daily, so i look at changing my routine and there's no real big change to symptoms.

so i just think thats mental illness for you

4. nikhil

nikhil Member

weakness of mind is the cause.. engage in concentration