• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Help me please

#1
Ok so I’m a 15 year old boy that’s been bullied since first grade I’m a sophomore now but it’s gotten to be a lot yes life has it’s happy moments but I hate myself I’m called a mistake constantly and called the r word a lot by my parents and I’m in pain mentally I have had thought of suicid but can’t come down to killing my self
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#7
Ok so I’m a 15 year old boy that’s been bullied since first grade I’m a sophomore now but it’s gotten to be a lot yes life has it’s happy moments but I hate myself I’m called a mistake constantly and called the r word a lot by my parents and I’m in pain mentally I have had thought of suicid but can’t come down to killing my self
i know how hard it is to be bullied @dragonfirefox . i was bullied in junior high and it was hell for me. my parents fought like hell with me to tell who it was, being desperate i finally told who the gang was. after my parents and the principal met with the kids all was done except for the leader and he asked for a meeting with my parents and the principal there as well as myself. my parents were reluctant but finally agreed. he apologized to me and didn't realize how serious it was and said he would never bully kids again. he also said he would protect me from any harm. this was a tough wild kid and we later became great friends. i also got a little revenge. i quit my 11th grade and joined the navy. i tracked down every tormentor after i got out of boot camp to say hi. after they looked at my body and attitude i didn't need to do anything. a lot of them apologized lol
i hope you can stop being bullied

mike....*hug*shake
 
#10
Ok so I’m a 15 year old boy that’s been bullied since first grade I’m a sophomore now but it’s gotten to be a lot yes life has it’s happy moments but I hate myself I’m called a mistake constantly and called the r word a lot by my parents and I’m in pain mentally I have had thought of suicid but can’t come down to killing my self
I'm sorry for what you're going through..do you want to talk more about this? Please talk here if you'd like to.. you'd less likely be judged here so..you're in my prayers..don't worry..
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top