Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItThing

I feel tired and useless. I don't know what's wrong. My parents are apparently really worried about me, but I just want them to fuck off. I don't know what I want, I don't know if anything is keeping me from getting it, but I'm still depressed, so how are my parents supposed to help? They keep smiling and joking so I'm avoiding them now. I thought about killing myself, and if I don't start feeling better soon I might just do it. I'm too tired to do anything else. What do you think? What should I do now? How do I make myself feel better?

Thanks to everyone in SF...

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You might want to talk to your parents. Let them know you need to speak with a therapist.Don't be afraid to talk to them. They are obviously concernd.
You need to talk this out or it can take over your whole life. The one thing you have that is worth fighting for is your youth. Don't let this burn up your younger years when you should be enjoying life. What are some of your hobbies? Don't sit by and let the years pass you by...I hope you feel better soon!!:chopper:!!

Chernarus

im going threw the same thing only my parents are far from joking and shit they just say behave or ill send you to jail or the loony bin so i avoid them, but if your parents care i suggest you talk to em, but try and avoid therapists and the loony bin at all costs.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Therapists can be very hel[ful, so please don't discount them. Talk to your parents first if you can.If they can't help you through, then get professional help.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
"Ditto" don't discount the therapy because one person had a bad experience with his. If you don't get along with one then ask to see another. I highly reccomend therapy because you can't fight depression alone. Thats why it is important to have a professional on your side. They can offer you a whole new outlook on things not tomention the coping skills! Good Luck and see you around the forum!:chopper:!

Epical Taylz

i agree with stranger :]
the therapists help a whole lot
and if one doesnt work for you,
then try looking for another one
they have many in the same buildings.
im sure that youll find one whos right
for you :]

as for your parents, if youre scared about
talking to them, you could write them a note
about how youre feeling and what you want
to do about it. it would be easier than talking
to them, and it sounds like they care about you
a lot, so i wouold give it a shot

they wouldnt ridicule you about how you are.
if you are depressed or suicidal or if you think
that youre something along the lines of that,
then it isnt something to be joking around about.

Good Luck :]
PM me if you need anything :]

beauutyy

im sorry you feel bugged by your parents.
i agree with what everyone says above me. so i really cant say anything new.
but i hope you feel better soon hun<333

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00