Help, my health, family and happiness has disappeared.....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Abhay, Oct 12, 2016.

?

My family has given up on me...I have an aggressive lupus...I want the pain to stop

Poll closed Wednesday at 2:57 PM.
  1. I don't want to live anymore, I want my nightmare to end, I want to stop fighting

50.0%
  2. Endure it a while longer

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Abhay

Abhay Member

I don't know what to,do anymore, it's like the floor is crumbling beneath my feet, I was searching for a painless way to end it all and I found this site.I just want the physical and emotional pain to stop. I'm done fighting.

2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Abhay, welcome to SF. Lots and lots of people have found this site while looking for a way to end it. And this site has provided the support to keep many going, myself included. I hope you will share more about what is going on in your life. You will find this to be a very supportive and non-judgmental group. And someone just might have some ideas to help you out.

Frances M and Abhay like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum my friend. @SillyOldBear is right as we are a caring community and will try to help YOU in your hour of need. I know you are hurting at the moment but let us try to emotionally ease you pain from within. Use the chat room to speak to others in the forum.

Please keep posting and take care of yourself, the best you can in the circumstances.

Frances M and Abhay like this.
  4. Abhay

Abhay Member

Thank you guys

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your welcome. You now realise we care about YOU.

6. beverly congdon

beverly congdon New Member

I understand how painful Lupus is and I'm sorry you are afflicted. I have Rhumatoid Arthritis which isn't as painful but I have my moments. I have been greatly helped by searching for a purpose for living and went to the Bible and found some hope that I have been created for a purpose. Even midst the pain, God has comforted me and given me purpose.
    I just couldnt take my life as it is a gift from Him. Because of the fall of mankind, world is diseased but God is there to give comfort as well as His people. <Mod edit - religous preaching>

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016