1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TakeThisLife, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TakeThisLife

TakeThisLife Active Member

Hi, haven't been on here for a while.. But I'm back :)

Still get strong suicidal thoughts, I have told my therapist that they get very strong and that I do actually want to act on them but I don't think she understands.. She doesn't think anything is wrong with me!?
    I have acted on my thoughts quite a few times and she knows this but still she thinks nothing is wrong with me?

I am alone with these thoughts now, because no one understands and no one cares if I do act on my thoughts.
    Does anyone know if the police do check ups on people? I have had the police at my house a few times but they have never been back to check up on me.. And I thought they would do that.

Life is crap!
    xxxx

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know the answer to your question. But are you able to find a new therapist? If she's not taking you seriously and not listening to you, you deserve to talk to someone that will.

3. TakeThisLife

TakeThisLife Active Member

I cannot change my therapist because they have all been told there is nothing wrong with me, I got sent there with depression and now I have been told I don't have it.. I'm so confused and alone! :'(
    xxxx

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

if she doesn't listen and respond in a supportive way you definitely need a new therapist. you are worth it. don't give up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.