Help

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by DarkRiddle, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkRiddle

DarkRiddle Member

How many people does it take to die for YOU to realize that words does matter and can hurt!? From Amanda Todd to Alissa(@im_lost_in_darknesa) we loose more and more kids every day! Make it stop! Stop bulling and help someone who is getting bullied. Unite and stop the blood! Cause if you don't, anyone can be next victim, your friend, your sister, you... If you want to help me and fight in my corner against this or need help, <edit mod total eclipse removed personal email.> Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
  2. Beautiful Hope

Beautiful Hope Active Member

I was horribly bullied when I was growing up. Up until I graduated from high school & then by my husband. If you ever need to talk, private message me! I am 100% against bullying & I actually want to work with kids & people that have been or are being bullied.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I agree that more people should actively work on bully prevention. The sad part is that bullies learn this behavior from parents. They lash out on those smaller or seemingly weaker than themselves.
    I have also been bullied my entire life. One thing I learned about bullies is that they generally stop when you stand up to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.