• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Help

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
#2
No one is helpless. You have only to ask for help and it will appear. There are dozens of people right here on this forum that will help you. Please ask and give the way we may help. Let us know. You shall know the truth and it will make you free. Please tell us how. Love
 
#5
The last 13 14 years have been hell, including ivf - resulting in pregnancy and miscarriage, hysterectomy, which led to separation and then divorce , met someone new children are awful to me , their dad no better , gaslighter manipulative , coercive , narcissistic led me to have mental breakdown this year leading to me moving out , losing job, home ,dog etc I’m really done with it all, now I work shitty job to make enough money to pay the council and government and have not a lot left over what’s the point
 

Waves

Well-Known Member
#12
The last 13 14 years have been hell, including ivf - resulting in pregnancy and miscarriage, hysterectomy, which led to separation and then divorce , met someone new children are awful to me , their dad no better , gaslighter manipulative , coercive , narcissistic led me to have mental breakdown this year leading to me moving out , losing job, home ,dog etc I’m really done with it all, now I work shitty job to make enough money to pay the council and government and have not a lot left over what’s the point
So so sorry you are hurt. Noo e deserves that at all You deserve love and support. I pray you get that in person.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top