Help :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Shauna Lea, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

What do u do when the only one who can stop ur tears is the one who made u cry?

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You can talk to the one who made you cry and try and sort things out :hug:

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

But does he deserve to hear me cry and see me after all he's done? Is it worth taking the risk and leaning on someone who could drop u at any time?

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

If you let him know how much he has hurt you it may be a slap from reality and stop him from hurting you again. If you honestly feel he isn't going to change and he is going to continue making you feel like crap then as hard as it may be, you should try to move on. Do you have anyone else you can talk to? :hug:

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Yeh but not the way i can talk to him. I can tell him every single thing i am feeling. i could cry for hours and it would b ok. he's my best friend even tho he's been so untrue :sad:

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

It's so hard to get to know someone else as well as i know him

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Do you want to say why he has been untrue? Is it the first time he has upset you? Maybe having a good talk with him you can rebuild your trust and keep your friendship strong. If you can't maybe you can spend more time with your other friends and hopefully you will get close enough to them to tell them or one of them, your problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.