here again

thanks May72. just seems like everyone and everything I do is messed up atm. a couple of support structures in place are changing. I've been in a very bad place for a couple of weeks. feels like others re giving up on me, so why shouldn't I?

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
thanks May72. just seems like everyone and everything I do is messed up atm. a couple of support structures in place are changing. I've been in a very bad place for a couple of weeks. feels like others re giving up on me, so why shouldn't I?
Because you are valuable, and worth the trouble... It doesn't matter what others, say, do, think, feel -- or how they may act or (even) behave! You matter most, especially in a time of such sensitive & delicate need as now. Don't let the mindset of others influence your own self-worth. The truth is, they are not worth it - to You! Now, do you feel capable of handling these adapting scenarios in regards, or relation to your support systems that you had grown rather accustomed to, and therefore, then - I suppose. . . rather, 'fond of?' Change is never easy. In particular, when we are feeling as you have been for the past number of days and weeks. So, just keep in mind (that it may, in fact, actually get "easier," once all is said and done!). . . Good Luck, You can do it-- & Forget: those who say you can't, or won't. . .

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00