hey folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

iracund

Antiquities Friend
just wanted to introduce myself. guess i'm doing things in the wrong order since i've already posted on a few threads, but that's typical of me.

i'm 30, from the states, live there now, but am desperately looking for a reason to move abroad again. i just don't feel like i fit in here. that's another tangent though.

i'm bi-polar, bpd, and add ... and usually depressed as all get out and wander in and out of suicidal states with alarming frequency. once in a while i feel like i have a handle on things and then *bam* everything seems to slip away and crumble into a million pieces.

trying to deal the best way i know how, but have found that ultimately, the people around me really don't relate or understand ... and for that i have registered here. not sure if it will help any, but at least i don't think my thoughts/insanity/desires/dreams from the bottom of the well will be completely lost and misunderstood here.

cheers!

Welcome to the forum! :biggrin: I hope you like it here, and find the support you are looking for. If you would like a friend or even just need to talk sometime, my MSN messenger address is below in my signature. I hope to see you around very soon. Oh by the way, i'm from the states too. :smile:

Take care. :hug:

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. You have come to a place where we do understand how you are feeling and what you are going through. You will find many people to talk with I am sure. Come and join us in chat sometime. i am looking forward to meeting you. :hug:

iracund

Antiquities Friend
thanks for the responses gentlelady and carolyn. i feel i've already become somewhat comfortable here and definitely like the supportive atmosphere. for the night, i feel like i'm doing well. i'm sure there will be days when i am not, but it is nice to have found a place where i feel i can vent without anyone passing judgement and offering constructive ways of dealing with it instead of the usual pointless comments from those who have never been here.:handinhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00