hey i guess

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by luli_elabbar, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luli_elabbar

luli_elabbar New Member

am new emmm sweet girl "freely" i met she recomened coming her she thought it would be helpfull ,, emmm well i NEVER went to therapy so i dont know whats wrong with me exactly so ill be as honest as i can and say what ive been through
    in my teen days ive been through self harm in many ways and and smoking "now am 21" i stopped all that and my smoken issue is under control i only smoke when i feel like it,, and i tried killin my self twice AM NOT PROUD OF ALL THAT and these past months i feel empty so hollow nothing around me with meaning i feel so down all the time i barely leave the bed in the morning i dont feel like doing anything even answer my friends calls and texts i feel unmotivated so lifeless but the issue is i neve talked about it WITH ANYONE i always lie about how i truley feel i always fake smile i buy tons of makeup so i hide the darkness around my eyes i hate throwing my purden to another

why i never went to therapy cuz my parents are very stict and they dont knw how i feel and am Scared
  2. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

You will find a lot of friendly, understanding people to talk to here. You don't have to keep everything inside here. Have you thought about going to see someone now that you're no longer under your parents control legally?
  3. luli_elabbar

luli_elabbar New Member

i cant am scared i tried so many times i just cant :(
  4. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Hello luli. But what are you scared of? You can go see therapist. He/she won't judge you and he/she won't be giving you any pills. He/she will basically listen to your story and will try to give you some recommendations and basically find the right way for you how to feel better. Many people with minor problems are visiting therapist too. It's not like you are mentally sick or something when you decide to visit one. Take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.