Hey. I'm Emilae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I'm Emilae. Just turned 20. Not really sure what to write here..

I joined this website because. I think it's about time i faced up to the reality of my past. I guess i think if i write out what happened to me. How i was abused by a man in a position of trust. And how since then my life went so downhill. That i'll be able to meet people i can relate too.. And try help others through what i went through.

So.. Nice to meet you. :unsure:

Welcome Emilae :)

I made my introduction post just seconds ago, but I've been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks now, and it's wonderful ^^

Everyone is here to help everyone get through one of the most difficult time of their lives, and I have no doubt that you will find help here, and also someone who can relate with what you're going through..

Good luck and lots of hugs :)

Hey. I'm Emilae. Just turned 20. Not really sure what to write here..

I joined this website because. I think it's about time i faced up to the reality of my past. I guess i think if i write out what happened to me. How i was abused by a man in a position of trust. And how since then my life went so downhill. That i'll be able to meet people i can relate too.. And try help others through what i went through.

So.. Nice to meet you. :unsure:
welcome to the forum.. This forum is full of supportive and friendly people whom you can talk to when you are feeling blue.. :hug: Hope to hear from you and take care..:smile:

Hi Emilae, I just joined here today. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, I can imagine thats very difficult to deal with. May you find the support you're looking for on this forum!

Megan

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am glad you are going to start looking into past to heal. I hope you have a good therapist to help you I know there are a few of us who can relate to your story Keep posting okay it helps hug

Hey,

Welcome to SF, so glad you have joined and what a lovely name you have :) I am sorry to hear you were abused in your pass, I honestly know hoow you feel so hope we can be friends, drop me a PM if you wish to talk :hug:

Xx

Hi there im Kayla I just joined today looking for someone thats like me. I can't imagine having someone to talk to that understands and won't judge but thats what im hoping for. Maybe we could chat sometime

brokenandlonely

Welcome to SF Emilae, I'm sorry to hear that you have gone through some really harsh times in the past but you have come to the right place. Everyone here is friendly, supportive and understanding and if you need someone to talk to or would like a friend you can add me on here or send me a PM. :)

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hi Emalae, Welcome to the forums.. Take your time and when your ready tell us more.. You will find that there are plenty of people here who can relate to you..Take Care!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00