hey im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee :)

Hey everyone im new here found this online and thought it looked like a really great place to talk about things that im bottling up and just cant tell anyone i know about. Im severely depressed and i feel trapped :( i also have severe anxiety and an eating disorder :/ so im not really sure what to do or say but im really friendly and glad to listen if you need an ear :)
Please stay strong, im trying my best to

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Thanks for posting and I am glad you found us. Feel free to to talk about your feelings and the things bothering you - it can really help sometimes. Hope you find it useful ! There are many members here with similar issues that may be able to share insight or simply understanding with you.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hi Lee.. Warm welcome to you now..have battled severe depression myself forever.. While back my pdoc doc found the combo of mirtazapine and trazodone for me.. Makes a lot of each day a whole bunch better now..hope your doc can do the same for you...

We have an eating disorders forum here..might find some help there..also a ton of anxious people on here..

Glad to have you aboard now..get any questions about here please just let us know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00