Heya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! How are y'all? I've been here for a little while, but I havn't posted anything, yet.
I guess I just like reading things about other people :) but not actually talking to them.

Other than that, I don't really know why I'm here. There are TWO things that are REALLY bothering me lately, but maybe I'll make a post about those, later..

So just to let everyone know, I AM here! And sometimes lurking your posts and posting!! lolololz And you can send me a personal message/add me as a friend, anytime! haha see ya :halloween (& sorry for any spelling mistakes I might have made)

shades

Staff Alumni
You must have seen a wide variety of topics. I watched for awhile too, not long though. I hope you're not posting isn't because you don't think your opinion would be valued. All opinions are welcome. Are there any topics you thought were interesting? We will always be here when you are ready.

Jehuty

Hey and welcome to SF SpookyДи!

We're happy you visit us for support.
We will do our very best to support you in any way possible.

If you want to talk to someone please send me or someone else a message and we'll do our best to help you.
My message box is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. :)
Also be sure to join the SF chat for support or if you just want to chat.

Take care,
Jehuty

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hi! welcome to the forum.

i hope you do post and tell us about yourself, and i do hope you find support.

please share as you feel comfortable, as we'd like to get to know you ! :hug:

Thank you all for the nice welcomes :) I appreciate it much! & I will post eventually =O there are many interesting topics, here & I see everyone's opinion is valued. See y'all around the boards! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00