Hi I'm Fucking Crazy. Especialy NOW.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Patch, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

look who's back. happy or sad. smile or cry. not both, either or. Rough Hands by Alexisonfire is a beautiful song. My friend says to call her when I feel like this. But I don't want to wake her up, she needs to get up early tomorow. but she'll be mad if I don't. I don't know. Its selfish, either way. Pill popping is the new cutting I think...(cutting is so 2000). Doesn't leave any surface damage, makes you feel good for the same reasons, I think. I mean, lets be honest. Those cuts up your legs and arms won't kill you. And neither will the pills. just something to do. just bored and lonely and sad. and pills make you feel good. I'm experimenting with diffrent ones..codein doesn't seem to do shit...sleepng pills and T3 and robaxt(something...I don't know). hm. i'm so pathetic. wah wah wah. type type type. the bugs aren't irritating me...i feel like theirs lead in my blood or something. maybe i should sleep. hings will be better in the morning. goodnight everyone. (heh, thats me pretending people on here (anywhere) give a shit...funny, isn't it?)

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you feel you need these things at all, would you like to talk about why you're popping pills?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Boy do you have some anger all bottled up inside. I'm sure you have people who love you, they just don't know how to tell you. Hell I don't know you but I like you. You are fiesty. You have been handed a life of shit. I seeit as you have two choices.1) you can take all this crap and give up. 2) or you can do something to improve your life.
    If you haven't figured it out #2 is the correct awnser. There is alot you can do to put some excitement back into your life. What are some of the things you use to like to do? How many friends do you still have? Start doing things that will make you happy. Myself I like to help people. Funny isn't it. I suffer from socialphobia and agoriphobia. I'm afraid of people. I have been used and abused all my life. Talking on the SF has made a difference in my outlook on things. Well I just gave you hints at what you can do to get started your road to recovery. You Can use them or you can toss them aside thatis your choice, you have to make those decisions yourself. I think you are alot stronger than you want to admit to yourself.Good lusk and stay safe..:chopper:

4. woundedgirl

woundedgirl Member

God I recognise your anger. Thump the shit out of something untill your exhausted and physically can't do anything else then have a bloody good cry. I screwed up big time a while ago with self harm. Burned my arm and got an infection, Rotten !!! Now i'm tryin to contain that urge and hit and kick a pillow and I swear my anger does ease. People do care they don't know how to handle it thats why I think we do have to become self reliant at coping. Anger and sadness go hand in hand but you will get by. Each day at a time xx

5. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

Ah, its so funny when people can tell how you feel when you haven't really named it. I read the responses and was like, "oh yeah, I am angry." or maybe I said it in my post, I don't know I sometimes hate reading them.

Thank you guys, for your nice words. I appreciate it.

I take pills because why the hell not. I also have a new job where I leave at 8am and get home at 6-7pm too exhausted to do anything. So, good for me, I guess. I'm still pissed. I go through thread titles and sometimes feel so angry, just like "oh my god, shut the fuck up." I know I'm really mad at myself, not at any of you.

fuck, I'm so angry. Writting about it helps. Reading responses help. PM's don't help. Chat never fucking helps. E-mails don't help. And msn was the biggest fucking let down, the biggest mistake. Probably just people adding others to their list of 'friends' for show. whatever. fuck you guys. .....<and getting visibly angry just makes you look pathetic, like "WOW did you really want friends that badly? What a loser". So repress, smile, pretend you don't give a shit, and ignore the people who hurt you. Bt this is the internet so why the hell not look like a big fucing loser. Because you still don't want people to think bad thoughts about you. You think anyone thinks twice abut YOU?? Why the hell would they? Get the fuck over yourself, you're nobody, you should be grateful people even added you as a list-filler. fucking loser, jesus. go to sleep and try to make everyones life a little nicer tomorow. ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.