Hi, im new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im new

Im a 16 year old korean girl w adhd. Ive had suicidal thoughts since the age of 8. My parents physically and emotionally abuse me. I am a conservative christian who is also struggling with her sexuality.

I have supportive loving friends, but my mom has cut off everyone who i love.

I am sad and terribly suicidal and this is my last ditch effort to find a reason to live.

Charlene

SF Supporter
Hey, there. A warm welcome to SF. I am glad you found us. Sorry to hear you are struggling so much. You can ALWAYS talk to us on here.
You know, your parents cannot control every aspect of your life. Can you see your friends at school? Soon you will be old enough to leave house. You say your parents abuse you on both dimensions. This sounds aweful BUT I also see you are able to sort things out. It is them doing it to you and not you deserving it. Please never forget you deserve a better life. Is there any professional help (a therapist, a counseller?) where you live (at school). I dont know much about your culture but I was catholic too and I found friends at church too when younger. Although I was not able to talk about the things going on at home I could distract myself from home a bit when I was in youth groups at the church.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, i just replied to your other thread. I am sorry you are going through all of this. @Supernova 's post entails what i was going to reply so please do listen, she's a smart lady :)

I hope you make friends on here. Life at 16 is hard and i know nothing about your culture but i sympathise with you dearly.

A warm welcome *hug

Charlene

SF Supporter
Hi there, i just replied to your other thread. I am sorry you are going through all of this. @Supernova 's post entails what i was going to reply so please do listen, she's a smart lady :)

I hope you make friends on here. Life at 16 is hard and i know nothing about your culture but i sympathise with you dearly.

A warm welcome *hug
Awww, thank you Petal. That really made me smile. You are so lovely!!

Abibug

Hey @KoreanGirl02 I can relate to your situation in a lot of ways. I have been abused both physically and emotionally by my mom, let me tell you feeling suicidal for so long is nothing I would wish on anyone and I am deeply sorry for the hurt that your feeling. ADHD is something hard to cope with too. May I ask in what ways your struggling with your sexuality? There are so many reasons to live yet so much hurt on earth. Remember there is hope in this world. There is reason to live even though it can be so hard to see sometimes. Stay strong and keep talking here on SF. If you feel you many be in a dangerous situation I encourage you to talk to someone irl about the way your feeling, but SF is a great start. Is love to here more about what your going through but I don't want to pressure you to talk about anything you don't feel comfortable talking about. Stay safe,
Abigail

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @KoreanGirl02
I hope you check back in soon to let us know how you're going. We're all here ready to listen and help as best we can.
Take care - Kira :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00