Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm Janine and I live in Scotland, UK.

For about 9 months now Ive been feeling very low indeed and theres no apparent reason behind it, it seems.

I could go on for hours about how Im feeling, Ill post on the forums shortly, but just like to say hello first. For the first time in my life it seems Ive found a whole community of people who care about others, do not judge and offer to help.

Janine xx

S

shellz

Hi there, welcome to SF! I hope you find what you are looking for. If you ever need to talk just PM me and I will try my best to be of some support to you! Hope to see you around!!!

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You're right that we're a caring community of people who will love and support you without judging you.:smile: We're good listeners and we understand the problems of others as we all have problems of our own.

Welcome to the forum!!:smile: :smile:

least

Hey

Moonstar89 aka Lauren is gonna be glad you joined since your a Scot lol

Anyway im glad you joined Janine! :arms:

Here if you ever wanna talk

Hope to see you around

Take care

Vikki x

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. I am looking forward to seeing more of you around here. We are a very caring bunch of people. Make yourself at home and find a world of friends while you are at it. :hug:

jane doe

welcome hun to the forum. here we all take care of each other, and we don´t judge anybody so be free of letting it all out. if you want you can pm me at any time . take care and once again welcome

Lonz

Scotland's cool. Annie Lennox is from Scotland, and Robin Williams, too, I do believe.

Nine months.. as I used to struggle with depression, I recognize that as about the end of winter, when the lack of sun has had months to work on our brains.
I think about this sunlight issue a lot. Nowadays, I don't get depressed, but when the days get short, I sometimes can feel drained of energy to the point where I want to lie on the floor and curl up in a fetal position.

Anyway, I'm new here too, but glad you're here, too.

Lonz

:welcome: to the Forum, Janine :)
Obviously Vikki knows me too well :tongue: I was just going to post about how good it was to see another Scot joining up! We are unfortunately few and far between here :laugh:
Anyway, welcome, I hope you find a lot of support here, and I hope to see you around :)
Take care, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00