Hi to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just joined and thought I'd make a quick intro post. Need to discuss my situation with members but I'll post when I have the energy to do so.

In short - I'm middle aged, live as an expat in South East Asia. My problems are financial/logistical rather than mental. I do understand the depression/mental side of being suicidal as I went through that some 15 to 20 years ago and ended up sitting in my car with a <Mod Edit: Methods>

I can still recall the smell of death that seemed to sit on my shoulder during that time...

Human psychology has been my main interest since I was 7, so I do have an in-depth understanding of it.

Hope that we can have a useful exchange of ideas and insights. My time seems to be limited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome to SF Steve :)

I hope you find the site useful and get the support that you are looking for :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Steve your time y ou say is limited well i hope by coming here that will change and you will see that our time is what we make it to be and with support of others you will feel not so alone in whatever battle you are facing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00