• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Hi

#1
I'll try to keep it short...I've been through too much in my life and now I feel like I can't really do anything with myself. I think about hurting somebody and myself all the time. So I guess I'm just here in the deep ocean part of the internet talking about it until i cant anymore. I've been through physical and mental abuse from the moment I was born up to today and I'm 27 years old. 4 surgeries in the past few years and because of that I can't really function as good as I used to and I get angry at everybody. I have to stay home and not go anywhere unless if it's at a doctor. So for the time being that I'm here at least I'm just doing my usual activities which is good enough. I guess when my family sells their house and I'm homeless that's when it's time for me to go. I can't do much with that much mental problems and the way that pricings are now.
 

Congratsbaby

Well-Known Member
#2
I'll try to keep it short...I've been through too much in my life and now I feel like I can't really do anything with myself. I think about hurting somebody and myself all the time. So I guess I'm just here in the deep ocean part of the internet talking about it until i cant anymore. I've been through physical and mental abuse from the moment I was born up to today and I'm 27 years old. 4 surgeries in the past few years and because of that I can't really function as good as I used to and I get angry at everybody. I have to stay home and not go anywhere unless if it's at a doctor. So for the time being that I'm here at least I'm just doing my usual activities which is good enough. I guess when my family sells their house and I'm homeless that's when it's time for me to go. I can't do much with that much mental problems and the way that pricings are now.
I am so sorry
Hugs
 

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
#5
I don’t know what to say, but I wanted to let you know that I’m reading. That does sound like a terrible situation. I haven’t had a lot of surgeries, but I have had more procedures than I care to mention. It sounds rather cruel that your family would sell the house, leaving you homeless. I’m kind of just brainstorming, but is there any other family that might help?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top