hi

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by chloe21, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

Sorry things are so bad right now I hope it get better and I’m glad you decided not to self harming anymore and If it will help you through this together and I hope you forgive me for helping you through this together it take time to get over it and I am here to help you okay for all the children’s and your children’s wanted you to stay safe for them as well and for me as well to husband and I do trust you but if you haven’t got any razor blades I wanted you to be safe for all us here and your children’s as well I do trust you forever and I hope you don’t get mad at me for this ok husband and I love you very much I don’t wanted to lose you ok husband and I went see my counsellor last year and he was looking at me up and down all the time I was there and I was so scared and I thought he might try something on me but I didn't stay there for long to talk to him for long and he said that it was my fault for what happen in my life and I can't trust any male counsellor again and I hope I never see him again and I am seeing a female counsellor and she said that he is wrong for saying that to me and so I was so scared of him I know when male counsellor wants something out me and I left the room and I hope I don't have to see him again and that why I stay away from male counsellor because they look up and down at me and I hope not get one anyway and I hope I get a female counsellor and that what I love to have a female counsellor to help me thought it and they don't blame me for it and I like to see husband goes through and they help him all the time he goes there and I like to see a female and I hope my husband doesn't get at me because what a counsellor to talk to and it has and female there and it will be good to talk to there but no male never me I was talking to dawn there at the front yesterday and it help me get something that I need to say out and I hope someone willing to help me through it she is good to help me and I hope there is someone like her there and I was stressing out yesterday and I didn't tell my husband about it and because he was stress out yesterday and I hope I wasn’t stressing him out he won’t tell but he will tell someone else and I hope he will let me read his journal one day I hope so and I will keep this quiet for and awhile and I hope will miss him and he will let me read it and I know he will die one time but not sure but I don’t what him to die yet

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.