Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm new. I've lurked here for the past couple of days and finally decided to make an introduction topic.

I'm 19 and I have had depression for a pretty long time. I used to suffer from OCD pretty badly and I still do in a way. I also have social anxiety. Those two things mixed with a number of other stuff is what led me to my depression. Anyways, I attempted suicide about a year ago and still have thoughts on doing it again. This is why I am here.

Some of my interests include anime, manga, videogames, books, music, etc. I am also really into videogame development and indie videogames. I'm currently trying to learn how to make music for my games(and for fun), so I've been reading up on music theory and reading tutorials on FL Studio. I'm also practicing pixel art.

Anyways, I hope I'll find some comfort here and have some good discussions. I guess I'll see you all around.

Young suicider

you'll definatly find a whole lot of comfort here and disscusions on all kinds of things.Soinds to me you like to screw around on computers and make stuff on them

WeLcOmE

weevil

Hi, I also made an intro last night after first joining and lurking a bit a year ago. I have OCD as well that comes into play during more stressful situations but it's very manageable so I rarely ever even mention it as it doesn't cause me a problem.

We have similar interests, I would love to make a game for the xbox 306's indie games section but I can't imagine when that's likely to happen, heh.

peacegirl

Hi there, I'm new. I've lurked here for the past couple of days and finally decided to make an introduction topic.

I'm 19 and I have had depression for a pretty long time. I used to suffer from OCD pretty badly and I still do in a way. I also have social anxiety. Those two things mixed with a number of other stuff is what led me to my depression. Anyways, I attempted suicide about a year ago and still have thoughts on doing it again. This is why I am here.

Some of my interests include anime, manga, videogames, books, music, etc. I am also really into videogame development and indie videogames. I'm currently trying to learn how to make music for my games(and for fun), so I've been reading up on music theory and reading tutorials on FL Studio. I'm also practicing pixel art.

Anyways, I hope I'll find some comfort here and have some good discussions. I guess I'll see you all around.
Wow Lavos, you have so many interests. I am actually amazed that you have an understanding of how video games work because I, as well as others I believe, know nothing about this, nor could we ever understand the set up that goes behind the scenes. This is very specialized, and you are someone who can understand the physics of it all. I often feel inferior to people who know more than me in specific areas because I have no idea what they are talking about. Maybe you can help to explain how these videogames work. I have no clue, BUT YOU DO! You have a talent that many people don't have. I hope you build on what you know in your heart is your calling. You have a huge head start that so many people don't have. Go for it, if that is what you want to do!!! If that's not your calling, then something else is. It is up to you to decide because no one is as unique as you are, therefore no one can know completely what you feel in your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00