hmm posative i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xan

Chat Buddy
Thist is one of those up and down sorta stories i guess... well tonight i got drunk.. ot very differetn from any other friday, or many nights of the week recently. Anyway met a gril before we went into a club, bought her a drink and we made out/ got off (what ever slag you use) was good... then she sorta walked off... was a bit pissed at that, then met another girl.. handcuffed myself to her most the night (it was a fetish party.. and she ddin't complain about it at all) and then she went weird when i sorta went to kiss her because apparently there was a guy who hadn't txt her for about 9-10 days... aparently messing with her from what i can tell.. bastard, hae ppl like him. Anyoway.. not sure why i post this now, i'm going to sleep, stil drunk, night xxxx

xan

Chat Buddy
lol... wow probably shouldn't post when i'm drunk, come out with some weird stuff and go typo mad, swear they weren't all there last night. just to put a bit more of a sober view on things, i guess the reason it made me feel good (why i posted it in this part of the forum) was not because it gave me anything really, happiness wise. It's just, i guess it gives me some sorta hope, maybe i might find someone... who knows... but then that could be bad to have that hope, when you have none you get used to the idea that you'll always be alone, with the fragment i have i'll always long and wish for something i don't have... i dunno... anyway i'll stop talking now. :dry:

hmm well the typos and misspelling of "positive" in the title plus general rambling as well as the fact that you felt the need to point out that you were drunk made me laugh so thank you for that. hmm as for whether its positive if it makes you feel good then why not...im pretty certain this will be overstepping the mark and bearing in mind i know nowt about relationships please feel beyond free to shut me up, but im guessing it might take you bit longer to get over your last relationship and that rushing into anything new might not be the best idea..maybe it is, who knows? :unsure: well..you i guess. anyway, what im trying to say in a really round about way..is umm theres nowt wrong with having a good time, try not to take it too seriously and for gods sake dont lose hope and decide youre going to be alone forever. dont over analyse..be happy :smile:

xan

Chat Buddy
Yeah i know... probably will take a long time to get over her, but being in another relationship would help i think, i'd quickly be able to move my feelings and thoughts to someone else... Met the girl i was cuffed to again tonight (took like 4 attempts to get that without a typo)actually and talked... don't know if anything might happen in the future, i might try and take it slow, ask her out to see a movie or something... i dunno, anyone know exactly how you sorta start a relationship like that?... drunk again tongiht, but not as bad as last :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00