Hope is gone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hae-Gi, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I think my hope for finding my one and only girl has started to end, now. It feels like the rest of my life will be a preparation for suicide, now... like moving to my apartment; that's great, because I will more easily be able to prepare for death, then. I know how to kill myself, without failing, too... my method is perfect. It's not even messy, too; need to think of my mother, especially... I know she'd be the one to find me. The problem is just that it probably is illegal, here in Sweden, owning that which will kill me, but it's not in many other countries, so I am sure I can get it, anyway. I wonder how much longer it will take for my life to end? I know it will take some time, still, but will it be before thirty? Just a few years left, then. And then I can find my true love in another life, instead, where I will have more luck, and the cycle of reincarnation will end, since my soul will join with hers. At last I can be happy for all eternity, then...

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Nevermind; I feel better, now.

3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

No, nevermind THAT. Everything I said in the first post is true. I HATE LIFE AND NEED TO FUCKING DIE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.