How Are You Feeling Right Now?

He's in every thought that crosses my mind. I promised myself not to message him anymore because he just answers in 1 or 2 words, makes me feel ignored, unwanted. I offered to go visit him he says he doesn't think it's a good idea because he'd suffer too much to see me go back home... I don't know what to think about this... I said it doesn't have to be a weekend and that's it, that if it works out I can come back regularly to visit him, that I don't feel tied to my town.

I feel unwanted. I also feel like I can't stop thinking about him, this is torture. He won't leave my thoughts, he won't allow me to love him. He is the best person I've ever met and can't imagine why he stopped being interested in our relationship.

I made a promise to myself I won't message him anymore until he does, and if he does I'll call him right back and say "thanks for your message I'm really happy to hear your voice"

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
The anniversary of the night I had to spend on the streets last year is coming up, and I'm worried I'm gonna take it hard. I often seem to struggle with anniversaries of bad things. I'm thinking of sharing it openly on Facebook, which I didn't do while it was happening since I was too ashamed and upset. I'm just not sure how people will react. And I know I have a tendency to overshare. So this may be one of those cases. I'm a bit anxious about this, even though it's not til the 25th.

Ph1

I feel lost, gone through every scenario I can to pull myself out of this slump, but to no avail. Run out of energy to fight back so just in free fall.

I'm melancholy. Packing to move, splitting linens and kitchen utensils with the wife as we prepare to go our separate ways. Our marriage has become intolerable with her alcoholism and abusive behavior, but once upon a time I loved her beyond any imagination. She's sad and it kind of hurts me even though I'm doing the right thing, the thing that needs to be done. I kind of want to sit down and cry.
I'm excited about my new life. I'm sad that we invested 20 years for it to end like this.

Our wedding dance song:
https://g.co/kgs/GFcZ2z

The anniversary of the night I had to spend on the streets last year is coming up, and I'm worried I'm gonna take it hard. I often seem to struggle with anniversaries of bad things. I'm thinking of sharing it openly on Facebook, which I didn't do while it was happening since I was too ashamed and upset. I'm just not sure how people will react. And I know I have a tendency to overshare. So this may be one of those cases. I'm a bit anxious about this, even though it's not til the 25th.
you spent one night on the streets, just think of the people who live on the streets.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00