How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Vanzelouiz

@SinisterKid well here is a crazy idea that works for me.When i can't sleep (cos anxiety)
i put some soft music and go to bed and than i try not to sleep. (i know it sounds crazy and maybe stupid) but i just let my mind wonder and try my hardest not to sleep,that's my goal -not to sleep- and guess what is always has the opposite result.Weird he?o_Oo_O:cool:

Last edited:

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
sad. i miss my friend who moved to Colorado. I was reading over a previous conversation with him from Facebook and just started crying. We still talk a little, but it's less and not as much as I'd prefer... he was somehow like a favorite person of mine, and I was kind of emotionally dependent on him in a way until he left. I moved on to another person, but that guy minded more than the first one did. So i'm just trying to stay afloat with not getting the attention I feel like I need to survive. Because I feel like when someone is worried about me that is how to know they care. IDK what I am.

anxious of tomorrow (I have to go to the doctor and then my caretaker is supposed to come and I can't go to the doctor in the morning, so I have to go in the afternoon, but my caretaker would come in the afternoon and I don't know how to organize this and it makes me anxious and overwhelmed and I would rather just stay at home).

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00