How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I feel fat. I recieved a comment about my weight as a greeting from a neighbor weeks ago and it is still running in my mind
Try and put those comments to the back of your mind. People can be so insensitive at times , I am sorry their comment hurt you.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
I've been fostering a momma cat and 5 kittens for 2 months now, they got sick and they're all fine now. I doubt they'll get adopted, cause there's only shelter for dogs here, and people are only interested IF they have a breed, if animals don't have a breed they are considered vermins.
If you care, that means there are others who also care. Keep caring.

I just feel like I'm crazy... at times I lose control over myself and do/say hurtful things that I do not mean and that I would otherwise never do/say... but idk, at times I feel like a wave of negative emotions hits me all of a sudden and I'm left to drown in those negative emotions, not being able to escape.. so all of a sudden I feel extremely angry or hurt or disappointed or sad or whatever and it takes over my whole self, it drives me crazy, i do bad things... and some time later I am me again, calm, crying and regretting everything that I did and knowing that all of it was my fault...
Today I hurt my partner, whom I love very very much... idk what got into me, but I know that I am responsible for this and it's all my fault...
I just don't feel like living anymore if I would continue feeling miserable without even knowing why and ripping my life apart....

Try and put those comments to the back of your mind. People can be so insensitive at times , I am sorry their comment hurt you.
It's hard, they don't know i have an eating disorder. He went on to say i should stop eating while smiling at me.

I stopped eating again, and just obsessing all over it again.

petunia419

It's hard, they don't know i have an eating disorder. He went on to say i should stop eating while smiling at me.

I stopped eating again, and just obsessing all over it again.
I’m sorry you had this awful experience. You don’t deserve that. I know how easily things can trigger eating disorders. I’m obsessed with food and weight myself. I hope you can overcome this, but I know eating disorders constantly linger. You really deserve to be happy. I hope you know that.

na-taya

My heart is heavy it's dragging on the floor, everything hurts, it's a huge battle I feel so down and out but can't seem to let it show although I'm sure I don't hide it as well as i think. It's just been so intense recently is all. It just never ends it seems

Angel368

Alone, even though I am in a house with 4 other people/family. I want to detach myself from them for some reason.

I get very moody when I am over tired and thoughts of suicide are more frequent. Even though I know why I feel this way, it doesn't stop it. :(

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00