How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Angie74

Pissed with my cheap landlords. They don't fix anything. And they don't give you any notice before they send a repair person over. Been caught braless twice now. Because if I'm not leaving the house or having company, I'm not wearing one. TMI, I know. And yeah, I don't expect the guys here to really relate, lol.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Pissed with my cheap landlords. They don't fix anything. And they don't give you any notice before they send a repair person over. Been caught braless twice now. Because if I'm not leaving the house or having company, I'm not wearing one. TMI, I know. And yeah, I don't expect the guys here to really relate, lol.
I can totally relate to not wearing a bra, thank you very much! :eek: Except maybe on Sunday afternoons :rolleyes:.

Just kidding, although I would like to say that as a maintenance engineer I have seen many things during my career, so nothing really shocks me anymore. You're perfectly entitled to do whatever makes you comfortable in your own home, and whilst the landlords may suck, most of us repair people are pretty down to earth and understanding. {{Hedgehugs}} :)

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Annoyed with my tooth hurting badly for two damn days now. If I thought I could pull it off, I would seriously pull the fucker out with a pair of pliers. It's either that or go broke paying money I don't have to begin with, and I don't know why I have dental insurance that no one takes.

slept good last night. some good things happened yesterday. and some were not-so-good. going to journal a little more as soon as my thumb is going to decide to calm its inflammation down. Hope we all have a good day today!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00