How Are You Feeling Right Now?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Iā€™m so stress, I do not mind giving up life and lock myself up at imh.
I'm sorry you're so stressed, but I know you can get through this. Giving up is not a good idea. Wanna talk about what's stressing you out so badly?
i actually donā€™t know how Iā€™m even alive at this point. How on earth do I even make it to almost the end of school and then all my life problems that I tried to forget about it went compiling. Like I realised I was that stress till, Iā€™ve been tiredly laying down on the bed every night this week. I felt like Iā€™ve been abusing my own body and the stuffs thats been accomplish, got me taking the meds at ā€œdangerouslyā€ wrong timing but I donā€™t know why I do not mind it.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
i actually donā€™t know how Iā€™m even alive at this point. How on earth do I even make it to almost the end of school and then all my life problems that I tried to forget about it went compiling. Like I realised I was that stress till, Iā€™ve been tiredly laying down on the bed every night this week. I felt like Iā€™ve been abusing my own body and the stuffs thats been accomplish, got me taking the meds at ā€œdangerouslyā€ wrong timing but I donā€™t know why I do not mind it.
Take care of yourself. We want you around.

HappyKitty

Take care of yourself. We want you around.
Yeah thats what I forgot me thinks. *hug I just donā€™t know how I pull through and dealing with schoolā€™s live clients some of it in this year. That was a crazy ride doe and then kitty just want to failllll šŸ˜«

Baywasp

SF Supporter
Kinda sad and nostalgic. Really wish I could go back to doing taekwondo but I don't really think I have that kind of money now. (Besides, classes tend to be in the evening, and I'll have school 4 days a week next semester from either 4-5:45 or 6-8:30 depending on the day.)

Baywasp

SF Supporter
@Baywasp Iā€™ve always wanted to ask ya, how do you even survive school? hahaha
I'm not gonna lie-- it's been really hard for me sometimes with my mental health and I dropped out of my first college I went to in 2011. I almost didn't think I'd be able to do it ever. Then I almost dropped out again years later but I had help from an advisor who wanted to see me succeed.
The advice I can give is don't be afraid to ask for help or to try and take it slow if you need to, and also keep your eyes on the prize- something that has helped me is knowing what I want to do afterwards, which gives me a reason and motivation to try hard and get my work done.
(I'm also currently still very excited that I'm able to be in school right now, and that helps too. I thought I would have to wait longer to continue my education.)

HappyKitty

@Baywasp Iā€™ve always wanted to ask ya, how do you even survive school? hahaha
I'm not gonna lie-- it's been really hard for me sometimes with my mental health and I dropped out of my first college I went to in 2011. I almost didn't think I'd be able to do it ever. Then I almost dropped out again years later but I had help from an advisor who wanted to see me succeed.
The advice I can give is don't be afraid to ask for help or to try and take it slow if you need to, and also keep your eyes on the prize- something that has helped me is knowing what I want to do afterwards, which gives me a reason and motivation to try hard and get my work done.
(I'm also currently still very excited that I'm able to be in school right now, and that helps too. I thought I would have to wait longer to continue my education.)
thanks for being honest cause Iā€™m on the same boat as you. always being pushed and pushed. I mean, I do wish I can just stay put in my comfort zone but the advisors wants my confidence to grow but howā€™d you find that motivation to stay in progress? Iā€™m not gonna lie too, I hide all those woes and school difficulties and tbh, every time its gearing to an end in school, or even each term, its just getting even more and more challenging. My mind races hard core with its time limit.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00