• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Lilmeowmeow

Meows when hungry
Woah. I'm sorry I didn't know about this. I'm glad your mom is out. How is she now? *hug
Yeah I didn't tell a lot of people. It was too much to try to update people. She's doing okay. She's still covid positive, but she is getting stronger. She seems much more like herself when we talk to her.
Keep updating me bae. Any updates for how long she has to be stronger? *hug And.. Not so much update on public here anyway, cause if we share so much, I know people are gonna be assholes so..

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Tired. Scared of being let down again. Needy and desperate for someone to be there for me because I don't feel capable of taking care of myself.
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. please look around and post when you feel comfortable, we also have a good chat section if you prefer real time. someone is always here anytime you need support or just a friendly person to talk to. i hope you feel better soon. stick around i'm looking forward to seeing your posts...mike....*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$255.00