• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

I just feel kinda ignored and also jealous of some others

I keep messaging friends on Discord and places but not many respond to me. At least some did! And I'm thankful for that.

My cute friend keeps telling me how excited he is that their boyfriend keeps complimenting them. I wanted to date that person :x They broke up with their ex and got close to me one day, but now they have another boyfriend that they always talk about to me. I'm just happy for them, though.

Also a really cool song came on last night.. It's a song I imagined an animation to.. I really wanna be able to work on my projects! It's a lot of work, and I feel so lonely and left out, though..

I think maybe nearly everyone just wants me to "shut up." Like on the game server where I said Happy Easter when it became Easter, and someone in the game said "Shut up, [ShyGuy.] Please. No one likes to listen to you." and the mod muted me in the game

Nick

☆☆Still Ducking Fantastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

I keep messaging friends on Discord and places but not many respond to me. At least some did! And I'm thankful for that.

My cute friend keeps telling me how excited he is that their boyfriend keeps complimenting them. I wanted to date that person :x They broke up with their ex and got close to me one day, but now they have another boyfriend that they always talk about to me. I'm just happy for them, though.

Also a really cool song came on last night.. It's a song I imagined an animation to.. I really wanna be able to work on my projects! It's a lot of work, and I feel so lonely and left out, though..

I think maybe nearly everyone just wants me to "shut up." Like on the game server where I said Happy Easter when it became Easter, and someone in the game said "Shut up, [ShyGuy.] Please. No one likes to listen to you." and the mod muted me in the game
I know what it's like to feel ignored, and it's not really a good feeling. I have learned that sometimes people aren't ignoring though. Maybe they don't know what to say, or they were busy, or they didn't see your message, or a thousand other reasons why. Sometimes you are being ignored and that sucks. You have to focus on the people who don't ignore you.

Maybe you can make and animation to the song and share is somewhere else? I really want to be able to make my cards and I didn't have enough people to send them to, so I found a group I could send them to so I would have a reason to keep making them.

Got my sister, niece and my daughter visiting and I’m trying to keep going but I feel as if I’m sinking. Without them being aware I’ve taken a small OD of medication having come off it deliberately cold turkey. All I’m doing is messing with the meds to make it hurt me. I should be grateful for having them around me and I am. So why is it so hard to keep going?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Got my sister, niece and my daughter visiting and I’m trying to keep going but I feel as if I’m sinking. Without them being aware I’ve taken a small OD of medication having come off it deliberately cold turkey. All I’m doing is messing with the meds to make it hurt me. I should be grateful for having them around me and I am. So why is it so hard to keep going?
*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
This random delivery dude on a motorcycle came to flirt and asked me if I have a light for his cigarette and when I ignored and rolled eyes at him he was like "Wow and you are like this while you are ugly, how high maintenance would you be if you were actually pretty?"
And now my bad day got worse. Thanks for reminding me I'm fugly.
if i may i want to interject a piece of logic. if he thought you were so fugly why would he flirt with you. obviously you looked good enough to him..mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter

*hug*shake

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
You don't deserve to hurt. You have people around you who love you, I'm sure they don't think you should hurt. Have you been honest with anyone about what you're doing with your meds? Your husband or a doctor? Maybe your husband could help keep you on track with that, save you from yourself a bit for now. *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00