How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Dots

Misknown Member
I was feeling okay for once... Like my old self, but... then these people started talking about their depression and it ruined my mood.

It just reminded me of.. how I get when I am in that hole.

And I felt hopeless.

It's my fault since I let it easily influence my mood, but now there's the hopelessness and the blame to take on.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I was feeling okay for once... Like my old self, but... then these people started talking about their depression and it ruined my mood.

And I felt hopeless.

It's my fault since I let it easily influence my mood, but now there's the hopelessness and the blame to take on.
I hope you feel better @the.end.ish

This made me think of work when I go in feeling pretty good then people start bitching or complaining, I'm like really?

*hug10

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

And I felt hopeless.

I don't think it's your fault what affects your mood. Depression makes it even more difficult to regulate emotions, otherwise we would all simply choose to be happy.

Are you often surrounded by other depressed people? Not that they are to blame or that you should stop seeing them, but it's a natural response. It's really sad to admit, but everyone gets more or less negative than they were before when they are surrounded by others experiencing negative emotions. It's like empathy. Sometimes it is instant, someone walks into the room and your mood drops immediately. Other times you feel like you're keeping it under control for a while, but it's just accumulating and progressively making you feel worse and worse.

Either way, do what's best for you. You can't be there for others if you're not up to it right now. *console

Can take out the trash (literally, not commit suicide) and do the dishes. But can't do big chores like laundry and sweeping/scrubbing/dusting. Really fucking angry at the mental health system for not getting me diagnosed, there has to be something deeper than depression going on. Everyone just did the bare minimum since there are no resources due to overpopulation.

upset as usual. also thinking about explaining my absence on social media at some point and then i remember nobody gives a shit and probably nobody's noticed ive been missing all year anyway and then being ignored and reminded how worthless i am will just make me feel even worse.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
upset as usual. also thinking about explaining my absence on social media at some point and then i remember nobody gives a shit and probably nobody's noticed ive been missing all year anyway and then being ignored and reminded how worthless i am will just make me feel even worse.
I'm sorry to hear that. I just want to say I would notice and care if you were gone.

Having a grotty day. No reason just want to roll into a ball and hide. But as usual I’m carrying on as if nothing is wrong whilst all the time feel like I’m screaming inside. Everything is suppressed and building up. Need some help tonight.

argh I already have anxiety about other stuff and one of my parents gives me anxiety over something else, like thanks?! stop panicking me! been like that all my life. "OMG DONT EAT RAW CUPCAKE MIX YOU COULD GET POISONING AND DIE AND THEN I'LL HAVE TO DO THIS AND IT'LL ALL BE YOUR FAULT DO YOU WANT THAT" or "OMG DONT EVER LIGHT A MATCH YOU COULD SLIP AND SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE AND SET YOURSELF ON FIRE THEN YOU'LL BE DYING IN HOSPITAL AND WE'LL HAVE NO HOME AND-" *facepalm thanks for making me a nervous wreck

dissolve.

I feel okay. It could be worse. I slept in today, I went to buy some groceries, and I am now going to try to enjoy whatever's left of this weekend before work tomorrow..

Jolene

thanks, so do I, we're both long overdue. *sadhug
I've had one of those days where the pain of reality has hit me in one go all over again and I feel so upset and hopeless and awful. I still feel hurt about stuff someone said 8 months ago, and I'd kinda forgotten the pain a bit then today the words popped into my head and I feel awful again, nothing's made up for that yet. Still playing the waiting game wondering when they'll start behaving normally again and make it up to me :(
I'm glad we understand each other so well, that's some reassurance for me. I feel worse if nobody understands.
*sadhug
I understand you too well. I have flashbacks of my last conversation with someone too and it hurts like hell. And yes, in the waiting game too. But the reality is going against the odds, nothing of this should be happening or lasting and still...

Jolene

I'm unlovable (romantically, I know that some family and friends love me but I'm not broken because of this, but because... Well, my heart, more and more broken each day)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00