How Are You Feeling Right Now?

i hear you. somedays i'm glad i'm still here and others i curse being alive. try to find things that bring you joy no matter how small it is. i wish you the best.

mike...*hug*shake
I don't know if joy is ever feasible again, that emotion and depth feels that far away but a major component of me getting through some of the the hardest days these past couple years is connecting here on SF with you and others.
I'm so glad you have some glad days*hug*shake*hug

How I'm feeling right now is ok I guess. Better than I was a bit ago. I looked at too many demotivational posters. I think a lot of them are really funny and definitely far wittier than anything I could ever come up with of course but god some of them are REALLY mean, esp. ones about women. I hate the ones that shame either gender in some way, or where extremely biased things are said about women by men (pretty bloody obvious ffs, just sayin') or pervy kinds of things. I definitely should NOT have looked at those so I just need to make sure to not get distracted by them if I do a demotivational or meme search again :/ I must be getting stronger or maybe it's just the energy of the day cos I think even a month or 2 ago that might have pushed me into really wanting to sh as a result but now I don't really care.

If guys want to refer to women they don't find attractive as "butterfaces" or whatever well that is just very sad imo. Interesting that despite seeing all those memes about women that there were none made by women about men having butterfaces. Guess it's cos of the word actually being from "but her face" as in everything "but her face" is hot or whatever. Still. I would feel better in a way if there were at least a fairly equal amount of BOTH genders who say such things rather than just guys about women. Anyway thankfully there are a .000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of men on this planet who don't think such mean things about my gender so I just need to try to think of them and no other members of that gender.
None of this is right behavior or attitude, downright sad and also a sad reflection of imbalance between genders...I'm glad you are ignoring the mean and that you are feeling better*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear that dodge :( Hope you will be feeling better really soon dear friend, you're so kind and caring always replying so thoughtfully to people here. You deserve to be feeling great. I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to of course ;)
Sending lots of love and hugs to you today & always :)*hug*hug
thank you so much that was very kind of you to say.

mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How I'm feeling right now is ok I guess. Better than I was a bit ago. I looked at too many demotivational posters. I think a lot of them are really funny and definitely far wittier than anything I could ever come up with of course but god some of them are REALLY mean, esp. ones about women. I hate the ones that shame either gender in some way, or where extremely biased things are said about women by men (pretty bloody obvious ffs, just sayin') or pervy kinds of things. I definitely should NOT have looked at those so I just need to make sure to not get distracted by them if I do a demotivational or meme search again :/ I must be getting stronger or maybe it's just the energy of the day cos I think even a month or 2 ago that might have pushed me into really wanting to sh as a result but now I don't really care.

If guys want to refer to women they don't find attractive as "butterfaces" or whatever well that is just very sad imo. Interesting that despite seeing all those memes about women that there were none made by women about men having butterfaces. Guess it's cos of the word actually being from "but her face" as in everything "but her face" is hot or whatever. Still. I would feel better in a way if there were at least a fairly equal amount of BOTH genders who say such things rather than just guys about women. Anyway thankfully there are a .000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of men on this planet who don't think such mean things about my gender so I just need to try to think of them and no other members of that gender.
gender equality isn't possible in a perfect sense. there are still things that the average woman does better and things a man can do better. but there are very few differences these days. as far as looks go that is temporary. any person male or female starts to lose their looks as they age. i looked a lot better 40 years ago. some people are hurtful when describing looks of either gender. if people could only realize the hurt that they do.

mike....*hug*shake

Having one of most intense ptsd/flashbacks ever .
Having very intense cravings to drink sine I gave it up in 6 years.yikes .if I lived alone I do wonder if I would of fell off the wagon today .
Thanks.

Problem is, anywhere I go interview, I am accepted without an exception. As they say they are enchanted by my American accent which is rare where I live. Then again, once I start teaching they understand I have zero control over the class, and that I suck.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00