How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
In a fog. Slept but working from home and there's not much to do. I look and see others lives and think how active they are.
I think maybe you're not looking at the bigger picture here. If you think, say, in terms of the entire world population, how many people would you conclude to lead at least moderately active lives, versus those that don't? I, for one, hardly ever leave my bedroom, lol.

Had a week from hell with things being thrown at me from all directions. Medical problems in the family mostly (daughter had a Dvt in her arm) and dealing with a highly stressed Aspergers son. The result is that I am shutting down and spending most of the day unable to move or do anything. Days just being wasted while I sit and rock on the floor. Sh is my only release, if it’s a release at all. Scared to shout out to the mental health team for help. Just can never pick up the phone and ask. Not sure what they’d do anyway. Just need this to stop.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Had a week from hell with things being thrown at me from all directions. Medical problems in the family mostly (daughter had a Dvt in her arm) and dealing with a highly stressed Aspergers son. The result is that I am shutting down and spending most of the day unable to move or do anything. Days just being wasted while I sit and rock on the floor. Sh is my only release, if it’s a release at all. Scared to shout out to the mental health team for help. Just can never pick up the phone and ask. Not sure what they’d do anyway. Just need this to stop.
You have to take some action steps to make it stop, though. It's not gonna by itself. Even if the initial step is a small one, it's better than no step at all. This is a tough situation that will probably be based on trial and error (some of what you try might help and some might not), but you can't just not try anything and hope that things change one day.

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Feel free to talk to me… or anybody, really! :^) or wait—(does “irl,”)~•> mean, ‘in real life?’ Sorry, I am just a simulation. ;^) just kidding! I know how frustrating it can be trying to find - or get some one - in our daily lives, to actually listen to us, and some of the more important things we’ve got to say… & especially with how busy everybody is & everything? It’s like, thank you next: (over & over again!) . . .👌😊🤗☺️✌️
Thank you MisterBeGone..Yes, I think it's both (irl) in real life & on forums but definitely more a in real life things for sure. It has been very frustrating lately & I wish it was due to more of them being busy but it's a very odd scenario.. I hope you have been well, thank you for the offer the absolute same goes to you 🙂😊😊

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Thank you MisterBeGone..Yes, I think it's both (irl) in real life & on forums but definitely more a in real life things for sure. It has been very frustrating lately & I wish it was due to more of them being busy but it's a very odd scenario.. I hope you have been well, thank you for the offer the absolute same goes to you 🙂😊😊
Well, certainly sorry to hear that you're having a hard time finding support, and people to hear your voice, and to have that ability to voice your opinion(s) on things~ It's essential, I think, for us to be able to express ourselves. And the lack of being able to do so, may inhibit our feelings of being free - if you know what I mean. In terms of, "playing all our notes (that we want to...)!" for others. It can otherwise feel a bit stifling or suffocating even at times, rather, I gather. . .

Grumpy and tired. Also feeling resentful about a friend again. I have 3 days off and no one to spend it with. I will be lonely but I know this too will pass. I could spend it with the friend I spoke of but I would get more resentful and irritated. Might as well be at work.

StrangeRanger

Just Another Heathen
Well, certainly sorry to hear that you're having a hard time finding support, and people to hear your voice, and to have that ability to voice your opinion(s) on things~ It's essential, I think, for us to be able to express ourselves. And the lack of being able to do so, may inhibit our feelings of being free - if you know what I mean. In terms of, "playing all our notes (that we want to...)!" for others. It can otherwise feel a bit stifling or suffocating even at times, rather, I gather. . .
Exactly, it can be such a treacherous feeling 😬 I am honestly glad there is a lot more understanding on here, I am very grateful for your understanding 🤗

Joerider101

The sadness never ends. But it's semi-manageable today.
That's how I feel.. I feel like I'm in a constant state of mourning. Never a good day. Just always sad. The morning is usually the worst time of day for me.. I wake up in the morning and I guess I start realizing I still have the same problems I had as the day before. I don't see a cure for me or an end to my problems

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
This is a nicest thing someone ever said to me “for a daughter that have accepted her fate and who doesn’t abandoned her parents for not accepting it, I want a daughter like that.” I’m blushing.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00