• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
I am just anxious about everything. Health, finances, not sleeping well, damn state is closing major highways for days for major repair so can't get anywhere, damn state is raising prices and taxes on everything. They don't care if you can afford it or not. They just want more to spend. Then there are wars all over the place, crime, homelessness, climate change...world is f-cked up mess. I am more than ready to leave it.
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
I am just anxious about everything. Health, finances, not sleeping well, damn state is closing major highways for days for major repair so can't get anywhere, damn state is raising prices and taxes on everything. They don't care if you can afford it or not. They just want more to spend. Then there are wars all over the place, crime, homelessness, climate change...world is f-cked up mess. I am more than ready to leave it.
Sorry you are anxious too. Yeah, got my own issues - with the health, finances, not sleeping etc - but then the world is also full of them just for good measure. I'm trying to take an hour out of it watching something, about the only thing I can do at the moment is distract myself.
 

LumberJack

Honk If You're a Silly Goose
SF Supporter
I am just anxious about everything. Health, finances, not sleeping well, damn state is closing major highways for days for major repair so can't get anywhere, damn state is raising prices and taxes on everything. They don't care if you can afford it or not. They just want more to spend. Then there are wars all over the place, crime, homelessness, climate change...world is f-cked up mess. I am more than ready to leave it.
preach, sister! *help
 

LumberJack

Honk If You're a Silly Goose
SF Supporter
I felt better this morning when I woke up. Actually fine, as opposed to feeling terrible and also guilty for the terribleness. Also, some really good things happened today already, but I was feeling fine before that. I had an effortless casual exchange with someone in the grocery store and it wasn't awkward at all. When I feel good, the image I have of myself is as someone who is affable and kind, extremely nerdy, and should never be in charge of scheduling. That's someone I can like and feel is worthy. I'm going to ride this while it lasts. Also in the spirit of making hay when the sun shines - it's time to get serious with catching up on chores, lol.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I’ve been and am physically ill. Lots of doctor visits. Lots of different opinions and suggested test and interventions. Etc etc
Im doing the best I can. Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement and energy if so inclined🙏🏽😊
I wish there was more we could do for you and others and hope they may hit on things that help you.

I have had similar with more visits to my doctor(s) since November than I probably did in the past four years and getting the same lots of suggestions and the like with few if any good results.
 

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
I wish there was more we could do for you and others and hope they may hit on things that help you.

I have had similar with more visits to my doctor(s) since November than I probably did in the past four years and getting the same lots of suggestions and the like with few if any good results.
Same here. Makes me wonder why I go to the dang doctors. Desperation I guess.
 
I wish there was more we could do for you and others and hope they may hit on things that help you.

I have had similar with more visits to my doctor(s) since November than I probably did in the past four years and getting the same lots of suggestions and the like with few if any good results.
I hope the same for you. Something that comes to you to support you, increase your comfort and some healing and change. And hopefully a physician or practitioner that sees what others might have missed or just have a good or better idea. Thank you KM
 
I went from enjoying school to hating it within a month. I come home exhausted and unwilling to do anything, and by the end of the week I’m inundated with homework and practice quizzes for upcoming tests, which I barely have time to study for. Furthermore, my Statistics professor assigned a group project that I’ve been doing most of the work for while incessantly coaxing my teammates to pull their weight. And for no apparent reason, a wave of excruciating pain permeated my body earlier because why not?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top