• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Awake. Got up and dosed valerian and other plant based shit, to try to switch my nervous system down. It down shifted a bit and must have got a few hours. Was awake at 5am and then then got up at 7.50am feeling awful. There's a chance I will either get one thing fixed today, or the impossible problems just pile on. I need to rest so much but for the next week there is a lot of stuff hanging over me. Few quieter days before and after weekend. Still not full days off except Saturday and Sunday. It doesvt feel like enougb and meanwhile I'm stuck inside the thing that's causing me the most stress.
I understand about shutting ones nervous system down. I wound up just calling out yesterday bcz I'd had enough of all the annoying bullshit at work. I hope all problems you have are manageable and dissappear shortly Avid
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top