How Are You Feeling Right Now?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I’m not feeling that well right now. I had a really bad weekend with my depression and anxiety. I don’t know what to do. I see no relief in sight.
depression and anxiety can almost completely take over our life if we let it. if you aren't already try to get professional help. and remember you have us to talk to. try to fight your way out by doing something positive. mike *hug

Mixer

Music can mean anything, what does it mean to you?
I’m not feeling that well right now. I had a really bad weekend with my depression and anxiety. I don’t know what to do. I see no relief in sight.
Hey, you might not see it now but it comes in one way or another, we all just have a little work to do and as people say we are here to talk if that's what you need to do. Just treat yourself a bit, something positive like your favourite activity.

Hope things get better for you soon :3
- Mixer : p

A little nervous. I will be giving notice tomorrow and they might let me go with pay without having to finish the two weeks. Also the new company called and had a problem with my application job history. It seems they are going to check that I actually worked at those places which I did so there shouldn't be any trouble. I don't have much work to do at work so all I do is sit and fret.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
A little nervous. I will be giving notice tomorrow and they might let me go with pay without having to finish the two weeks. Also the new company called and had a problem with my application job history. It seems they are going to check that I actually worked at those places which I did so there shouldn't be any trouble. I don't have much work to do at work so all I do is sit and fret.
try to be calm, you've gotten this far and you''ll be fine

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
like i'm going crazy lol. I go from ok to doing pretty bad back to ok over and over this week, it's annoying and confusing. my pain is going back up do to cutting back on the duloxetine so I go back and forth with ideas of ctb that's why I multitask. I don't know how things are going to play out but i'm still trying and i'll probably be safe in the long run. I just wish shit would calm down.

Jolene

Worried, fearing the worst... Anxiety attack is coming, I see it and I don't know what todo because it will be here in a matter of minutes and it will be hard

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I hope you feel better soon. I know how you feel but we have to keep fighting no matter what. mike *hug
How do we keep fighting when we've got nothing left to fight with? I even phoned the crisis team today for the first time ever (I'm very wary of them after a particularly bad experience with them) and was told to have a cup of tea and a bath. Like I hadn't already tried everything I could think of before phoning them. It's not their fault. I don't know what I expected them to say really. What can they say that hasn't already been said? I just don't know what to do any more.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How do we keep fighting when we've got nothing left to fight with? I even phoned the crisis team today for the first time ever (I'm very wary of them after a particularly bad experience with them) and was told to have a cup of tea and a bath. Like I hadn't already tried everything I could think of before phoning them. It's not their fault. I don't know what I expected them to say really. What can they say that hasn't already been said? I just don't know what to do any more.
what you need to do is what you keep telling me to do. keep fighting, turn to your friends on SF, try to do something relaxing that will distract you etc. it is hard when you get to this point and lose your ability to fight but it can get better, you know that just let us help, keep talking to us we do care about you lu. mike *hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I’m coming down with a cold. I also just put on a virtual reality goggle for the first time on a rollercoaster and it made a bit dizzy and nauseous
i'm sorry you got dizzy and nauseous it may be do to the cold as well, but i'm sure you'll get used to the goggle and enjoy it soon, please take care of yourself and take care of your cold. mike *hug

Mixer

Music can mean anything, what does it mean to you?
Currently it feels like someone placed ice in my chest and the feeling won't go away, I'm worried.. but for what reason? ._.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00