How are you today 1-10?

FieryL

now not so terse hugs giver girl
5-6,
a lot happened in the last few days good bad and strange , maybe will tell details later. I was a bit randomly admitted to a hospital without internet access, just was released today. Reuniting with parents was a bad thing in the list.

Mato

SF Moongazer🌛💙🌜
SF Supporter
Idk 4 or 5.
It's hard, every day is different. The last ten days to what I touched it I messed up. I don't know why it is, but I believe it will improve. I have one big dream but I have no idea how to achieve it.
Sometimes I have a feeling of extreme happiness and then one little thing comes and it puts me in a sad mood.

probably a four or a five. it is hard to live in a house with someone else who has been/is also very suicidal. My brother often lashes out at me and says unhelpful things (nothing ever helps, etc ) it's hard to feel like you have to take care of everyone else when you aren't doing well either.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
probably a four or a five. it is hard to live in a house with someone else who has been/is also very suicidal. My brother often lashes out at me and says unhelpful things (nothing ever helps, etc ) it's hard to feel like you have to take care of everyone else when you aren't doing well either.
*console*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00