How are you today 1-10?

Waterspout

I think 8 is most accurate. I go to work but other than that I don't "function". I think I sway back and forth between 8 and 9. Right now i'm 9. Overall I think i'm 8.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think 8 is most accurate. I go to work but other than that I don't "function". I think I sway back and forth between 8 and 9. Right now i'm 9. Overall I think i'm 8.
I hope you can find something to do besides work. maybe something that can bring you a little joy. I hope you feel better soon...mike...*console*sadhug

Dwight

Another day gone...one day closer to death...
SF Supporter
I hope your day goes well. and i'm sorry that you have to go through chemo...mike....*hug*console
Thanks Mike. This isn't too bad. Once every 3 weeks, so much better than I've had in the past. The only bad part is that I have to do it every 3 weeks for the rest of my life! They say it's better than the alternative, which is ironic since I spend time in here! LOL Give me lots of opportunities for "gallows humor" that I get passes on....

Dwight

SF Supporter
Boring holiday day off from work. 1.5 today. But so alone and bored
Hey, at least you got off work! I'm at work & bored & feel alone. Well there is an office full of bodies, but we're all alone in our cubicles. And with snow outside, it pretty much sucks.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I don't know, somewhere between 6 and 8, it changes, but I've had to wash my face from tears a few times. Nothing's happening, I'm only my own disappointment and it seems I don't care about myself enough to change that. I don't know, something along those lines.

Hey, at least you got off work! I'm at work & bored & feel alone. Well there is an office full of bodies, but we're all alone in our cubicles. And with snow outside, it pretty much sucks.
Snow, it has been so warm that the grass is growing so much I will be needing to mow it by the first week of February. Even the frogs are singing, and that was a couple of days ago. Today it is cold outside, its the first day this month it has been below freezing for the whole day. But the 1 March it will be spring again, and back to lawn care.

Dwight

SF Supporter
Snow, it has been so warm that the grass is growing so much I will be needing to mow it by the first week of February. Even the frogs are singing, and that was a couple of days ago. Today it is cold outside, its the first day this month it has been below freezing for the whole day. But the 1 March it will be spring again, and back to lawn care.
I hear ya! Don't know where YOU are, but in Nashville TN we're not gonna get above freezing until sometime tomorrow. But I still have flowers coming up, and as you said, the grass is growing. Crazy weather!

I hear ya! Don't know where YOU are, but in Nashville TN we're not gonna get above freezing until sometime tomorrow. But I still have flowers coming up, and as you said, the grass is growing. Crazy weather!
Knoxville, how is Middle Tennessee? My local news channels thinks Nashville is a different state, with the board being the Eastern and Central Time Zones. But they love to talk about news in Kentucky. Then again, they have a news show called "Live at 5 at 4" so we get the Food City Chief making something. Than again, if Oak Ridge is having a problem with a Nuclear Meltdown with the Y-12 planet, they will be talking about a 10 year old girl selling Sweet Tea in her front yard in West Knoxville. But the natives are different. When Tennessee loses to Alabama, all ORANGE is removed from any business and the football season is over with. Nice thing about being the coach for the University of Tennessee, you get a 5 year contract and you only work 2 years before your fired.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00